Thursday, May 13, 2010

Coming soon...


I'm starting this blog not so much for on-going posts, but to tell my brothers story.

It will take some time for me to get all the writing finished, so please continue to peek at it.

I plan on telling his full story: His birth, his life in Florida, his life in North Carolina, his lawn business, and his death. I plan to post the article that appeared in the Asheville Citizen-Times, written by Susan Reinhardt.

So please check back and bear with me!

Sunny

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I believe that Jed led an enviable life. He touched innumerable people. Most of us take the oxygen we breathe so effortlessly and the steps we take so easily for granted. Then there is a life like Jed's. He makes us all stop and focus on that which matters most. I did not know him well but I did know him and felt blessed by that fact.

    What an advocacy effort his parents put forth. His angel Mother left no stone unturned to benefit her son. She stretched herself to make his life better.

    Is that not what the Savior did for us? We don't comprehend the whys but we do know that he died for us and because of His infinite atonement we might be able to be where Jed is right now.

    Lee Vass

    ReplyDelete